Celebrate love with a colorful Valentine's Day centerpiece using Crayola Play Sand!
This easy DIY is fun and safe for parents and kids. It will also be the beautiful focal point of a delightful dinner for two! Continue reading below for instructions...
Here are the items you will need:
- 1 heart-shaped class vase or bowl from your local craft store (you can select your desired size)
- 1 tealight candle (scented candles are a plus!)
- 1 bag of pink (or purple) Crayola Play Sand. (Click here to find it at a store near you!)
- Optional: Your choice of silk or natural flowers or petals to add a nice touch
1. Place you selected heart-shaped vase on a flat surface. The floor works even better if you're work with kids!
2. Carefully pour an appropriate amount of Crayola Play Sand into the vase about a 1/2 inch to 1/4 inch from the rim.
3. Use your thumb to create a shallow hole in the center of the sand-filled vase and place the tealight in its place.
4. After you have placed your finished centerpiece in your desired location, sprinkle a few rose petals around it for a pop of color.
Safety first! Parents, please handle all candle lighting and keep fire away from the kids :)
If you selected a taller vase, add some excitment by layering multiple colors of Crayola Play Sand.
With a wider vase, you can add multiple tealights to one centerpeice! The possibilities are endless!
If you're looking for even more variety, try using more colors of Crayola Play Sand.
We hope you enjoy making this delightful centerpiece with your loved ones this Valentine's Season!
Visit CrayolaColorSand.com for more amazing projects and DIYs!